Saturday, February 2, 2013

New list for tomorrow's tournament and some quick modeling


I changed up my list recently and did a test run on Thursday. The new list fared a lot better than the previous list. So I'm going for the same list in tomorrow's tournament, which has a WYSIWYG rule. So I swapped arms off my Plasmagun holders and gave them Flamers. I grabbed a couple of Plague Marines with melted faces and gave them Plasmaguns, which seemed appropriate for a warrior wielding a weapon that Gets Hot. They're just lucky they have Feel No Pain. Then I added a little color to some of the models as well. Just little bits, but they're getting me closer to having the force I want both in play and look.

1849 total pts

HQ

230 pts Typhus

Troops

307 pts Plague Marines (x7) with Chaos Rhino (Havoc Launcher) Plasma gun (x2), Gift of Mutation, Melta Bombs, Power Fist (x1), Combi-Plasmagun, Veterans of the LongWar

297 pts Plague Marines (x7 with Chaos Rhino (Havoc Launcher) Meltagun (x2), Gift of Mutation, Melta Bombs, Power Fist (x1), Combi-Meltagun, Veterans of the LongWar

292 pts Plague Marines (x7) with Chaos Rhino (Havoc Launcher, Combi-Flamer) Flamer (x2), Gift of Mutation, Melta Bombs, Power Fist (x1), Combi-Flamer, Veterans of the LongWar

Fast Attack

244 pts Chaos Bikers (x7) Mark of Nurgle, Icon of Despair, Meltagun (x2), Gift of Mutation,
Melta Bombs, Veterans of the Long War


Heavy Support

237 pts Obliterator Mark of Nurgle, Veterans of the Long War

142 pts Chaos Vindicator


Fortifications

100 pts Aegis Defence Lines Quad-gun


We'll see how this list does tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment